Tutor Bazaar was born out of the educational experiences of our founder and CEO, Ibnul Kais Aryan.
Tutor Bazaar started its journey in 2005. Its leadership and management work tirelessly to connect students and parents to the best private tutors. Tutor Bazaar provides premium at-home tutoring, online tutoring, and test paper services for the last 16 years. Tutor Bazar used to run one of the best English Medium coaching centers in Dhaka city from 2005 to 2015.
Now we think and act BIG because we have unlimited potential to raise the bar..
BUSINESS MODEL AND REVENUE LINES OF TUTOR BAZAAR
Academic online learning platform. Achieve any goal with live online classes, personalized 1-on-1 online tutoring, and complete learning-at-home solutions.
Sector: EduTech / Business Model: B2B / Focus Area: 1-on-1 online tutoring, Academic tutoring, Online homework revision & Vedio learning
Revenue Lines of Tutor Bazaar
- Subscription fees for the academic courses from the student
- Online tutoring commission from the tutor
- 1-on-1 private home tutoring commission from the tutor
- Selling test paper, mock paper & QPS
- Tutor’s registration fee
TRACTION & COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE
More than 20,000 registered tutors
More than 35,000 student database
Around 300,000 guardian phone calls.
Net profit margins 60% and around 5 crore profit generate
Not yet Equity
Raise Source: Founders
Ibnul Kais Aryan
Founder MD & CEO
Al Shahriar Rahi
Co-founder & CTO
- Product risk- No, as it is homemade assets. Running for the last 15 years.
- Market risk- No, demand is higher than supply.
- Financial risk- No, revenue generated from the beginning. Maximum 1 year needed for the break-even.
- Management risk- No, Highly qualified and 16 years experienced management.
- Team risk- No, Minimum resources make maximum output.
- Cyber risk- No, compact secure from all sides.